    nothing. I am running Winxp. I have went through the Firefox forums and
    still no luck.

    John Bigboote (tay tay)

    John Bigboote, Apr 2, 2004

  2. John Bigboote wrote:

    > Can someone help me please? I installed the Tab Browser Extensions plugin
    > for Firefox, now Firefox will not work. I have uninstalled the browser
    > deleted all references to the plugin and Firefox still does not work.
    > Mozilla runs fine but everytime I install and try to run Firefox it loads
    > the plugin screen and asks which display I would like to run then does
    > nothing. I am running Winxp. I have went through the Firefox forums and
    > still no luck.
    >
    > John Bigboote (tay tay)

    I'm not sure I understand you, lets try to clarify.

    Loads the plugin screen? Do you mean Profile Manager? By display, do
    you mean that it is asking what profile you want to use?

    If so what is listed for profiles? Try clicking Create Profile, make a
    new profile, and see if FF will open in it.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org