    very much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting to
    be disruptive.

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Jim Beaver

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Jim Beaver post, the terrorists win.

    > I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08.

    And the quick and dirty answer to your issue is: Uninstall Firefox
    1.5, install Firefox 2.0.

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _

    Freezer, Dec 11, 2006

  3. Jim Beaver

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Freezer post, the terrorists win.

    > If I don't respond to this Jim Beaver post, the terrorists
    > win.
    >
    >> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08.

    > And the quick and dirty answer to your issue is: Uninstall
    > Firefox 1.5, install Firefox 2.0.

    And if things are still hanging up on that one page, install the IE
    Tab extension and use that.

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _

    Freezer, Dec 11, 2006
  4. Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver Guest

    "Freezer" <> wrote in message
    > If I don't respond to this Freezer post, the terrorists win.
    >
    >> If I don't respond to this Jim Beaver post, the terrorists
    >> win.
    >>
    >>> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08.

    >> And the quick and dirty answer to your issue is: Uninstall
    >> Firefox 1.5, install Firefox 2.0.

    > And if things are still hanging up on that one page, install the IE
    > Tab extension and use that.

    What does that mean? Is it something in IE or something in Firefox?

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Jim Beaver

    Freezer Guest

    If I don't respond to this Jim Beaver post, the terrorists win.

    > What does that mean? Is it something in IE or something in
    > Firefox?

    IE Tab opens an IE window within Firefox, so you can open IE-
    dependent pages without getting out of Firefox or opening a
    separate IE window. It works great.

    --
    My name is:
    ____ _

    Freezer, Dec 11, 2006
  6. Jim Beaver

    x@y Guest

    "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message

    ..
    > I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08. Lately, when clicking on links, it will
    > not go to the new website, instead showing a "stopped" notation at the
    > bottom left on the status bar (right above the Windows Start button). If I
    > have multiple tabs open, trying to go to a new website on any of them will
    > show the same "stopped" notation. The only way I can change to a different
    > website when Firefox is doing this is to hit the Back button. I can go back
    > and forth, but I can't go to something new.
    >
    > IE doesn't have this problem, and my connections to the internet are fine.
    > I can download email into OE, send email, etc., but Firefox is just
    > "stopped." Anywhere from two to thirty minutes later, everything will work
    > fine again.
    >
    > I changed from IE to Firefox on the recommendation of many here and have
    > very much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting to
    > be disruptive.
    >
    > Jim Beaver

    Hi Jim,

    Try here for FF extensions: (http://tinyurl.com/u2drg)

    Or here For FF2 Download. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/)

    Please Note: FF2 does not have a "Mail Tab" It is an add on
    that can be easily downloaded & installed.

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Dec 11, 2006
  7. Jim Beaver

    x@y Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote in message

    > "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message
    > .
    >> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08. Lately, when clicking on links, it will not
    >> go to the new website, instead showing a "stopped" notation at the bottom
    >> left on the status bar (right above the Windows Start button). If I have
    >> multiple tabs open, trying to go to a new website on any of them will show
    >> the same "stopped" notation. The only way I can change to a different
    >> website when Firefox is doing this is to hit the Back button. I can go back
    >> and forth, but I can't go to something new.
    >>
    >> IE doesn't have this problem, and my connections to the internet are fine. I
    >> can download email into OE, send email, etc., but Firefox is just "stopped."
    >> Anywhere from two to thirty minutes later, everything will work fine again.
    >>
    >> I changed from IE to Firefox on the recommendation of many here and have very
    >> much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting to be
    >> disruptive.
    >>
    >> Jim Beaver

    > Hi Jim,
    >
    > Try here for FF extensions: (http://tinyurl.com/u2drg)
    >
    > Or here For FF2 Download. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/)
    >
    > Please Note: FF2 does not have a "Mail Tab" It is an add on
    > that can be easily downloaded & installed.
    >
    > Good Luck, x@y

    Here are more Info Help for You.

    To read more on FF dedicated NG., and Subscribe to the same.

    Your Server will be: "News.Mozilla.Org" Type no quotes
    The FF Support NG., is: "Mozilla.Support.Firefox" No quotes

    Have Fun, x@y

    x@y, Dec 11, 2006
  8. Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote in message

    > "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message
    > .
    >> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08. Lately, when clicking on links, it will
    >> not go to the new website, instead showing a "stopped" notation at the
    >> bottom left on the status bar (right above the Windows Start button). If
    >> I have multiple tabs open, trying to go to a new website on any of them
    >> will show the same "stopped" notation. The only way I can change to a
    >> different website when Firefox is doing this is to hit the Back button.
    >> I can go back and forth, but I can't go to something new.
    >>
    >> IE doesn't have this problem, and my connections to the internet are
    >> fine. I can download email into OE, send email, etc., but Firefox is just
    >> "stopped." Anywhere from two to thirty minutes later, everything will
    >> work fine again.
    >>
    >> I changed from IE to Firefox on the recommendation of many here and have
    >> very much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting
    >> to be disruptive.
    >>
    >> Jim Beaver

    > Hi Jim,
    >
    > Try here for FF extensions: (http://tinyurl.com/u2drg)
    >
    > Or here For FF2 Download. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/)

    Thanks. I've now got FF2, but the same thing is happening.

    Jim Beaver

    Jim Beaver, Dec 11, 2006
  9. Jim Beaver

    x@y Guest

    "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message

    > "x@y" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message
    >> .
    >>> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08. Lately, when clicking on links, it will
    >>> not go to the new website, instead showing a "stopped" notation at the
    >>> bottom left on the status bar (right above the Windows Start button). If I
    >>> have multiple tabs open, trying to go to a new website on any of them will
    >>> show the same "stopped" notation. The only way I can change to a different
    >>> website when Firefox is doing this is to hit the Back button. I can go back
    >>> and forth, but I can't go to something new.
    >>>
    >>> IE doesn't have this problem, and my connections to the internet are fine. I
    >>> can download email into OE, send email, etc., but Firefox is just "stopped."
    >>> Anywhere from two to thirty minutes later, everything will work fine again.
    >>>
    >>> I changed from IE to Firefox on the recommendation of many here and have
    >>> very much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting to
    >>> be disruptive.
    >>>
    >>> Jim Beaver

    >> Hi Jim,
    >>
    >> Try here for FF extensions: (http://tinyurl.com/u2drg)
    >>
    >> Or here For FF2 Download. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/)

    > Thanks. I've now got FF2, but the same thing is happening.
    >
    > Jim Beaver

    Hello Jim,

    I am also new with FF, I have used It a couple of times, and
    FF did not shut itself down in my System.

    I am running Windows XP Pro. With OE6, & IE6, + FF2.
    It very difficult to guess what is causing the FF shut down.

    All I could suggest is to Post on the FF Support NG.
    If the FF Group, does not have an Answer, it could be
    a new Bug just showing up.

    I had to Post there, for help with the Email Option Tab,
    and they were very helpful.

    Wish You the Best, x@y

    x@y, Dec 12, 2006
  10. Jim Beaver

    x@y Guest

    "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message

    > "x@y" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jim Beaver" <> wrote in message
    >> .
    >>> I've got Mozilla Firefox 1.5.08. Lately, when clicking on links, it will
    >>> not go to the new website, instead showing a "stopped" notation at the
    >>> bottom left on the status bar (right above the Windows Start button). If
    >>> I have multiple tabs open, trying to go to a new website on any of them
    >>> will show the same "stopped" notation. The only way I can change to a
    >>> different website when Firefox is doing this is to hit the Back button.
    >>> I can go back and forth, but I can't go to something new.
    >>>
    >>> IE doesn't have this problem, and my connections to the internet are
    >>> fine. I can download email into OE, send email, etc., but Firefox is just
    >>> "stopped." Anywhere from two to thirty minutes later, everything will
    >>> work fine again.
    >>>
    >>> I changed from IE to Firefox on the recommendation of many here and have
    >>> very much appreciated the improvement. But this new problem is starting
    >>> to be disruptive.
    >>>
    >>> Jim Beaver

    >> Hi Jim,
    >>
    >> Try here for FF extensions: (http://tinyurl.com/u2drg)
    >>
    >> Or here For FF2 Download. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/)

    > Thanks. I've now got FF2, but the same thing is happening.
    >
    > Jim Beaver

    Hello Jim,

    Found a Link this Morning, about FF crushing, or stopping,

    Try here and see if helps:

    (http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_crashes)

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Dec 12, 2006