    can someone tell me how i might correct this ?
    TIA ,
    D.
    D., Mar 13, 2009

  2. D.

    Rom Guest

    On Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:43:29 -0400, D. wrote:

    > many times when i open firefox or try
    > to download something , i get the window
    > which states : " firefox is still running , close firefox
    > or restart my computer . "
    > i even got this window after i had uninstalled
    > firefox .
    > can someone tell me how i might correct this ?

    Start here:
    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+is+already+running+but+is+not+responding>
    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+hangs#Hang_at_exit>
    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+exe+is+always+running>

    and possibly something here may also help so worth a read:
    <http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/unable+to+download+or+save+files>

    --
    Rom
    Rom, Mar 13, 2009

  3. D.

    D. Guest

    thanks Rom ,
    those links told me what i needed to know .
    D.

    D., Mar 13, 2009