    every day, run adware, spyware, etc. There's just a conflict of some sort on
    my system. Any ideas will be appreciated.
    Bob

    Bob, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Bob

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    (On 12/2/2004 2:13 PM) Bob wrote:
    > Hi Group,
    > When I right-click an image and choose "save image as", my system crashes
    > for about 20 seconds. Wont respond to any command. Then it frees up and I'm
    > back to normal. I can save instantly in IE and also Firefox on my laptop
    > works normally. I do all my regular maintenance, clean out cache, temp files
    > every day, run adware, spyware, etc. There's just a conflict of some sort on
    > my system. Any ideas will be appreciated.

    1. Close Firefox
    2. Go to your profile folder
    3. Delete the following:
    a) Cache Folder
    b) Cache.trash Folder
    c) downloads.rdf

    Profile folder locations:
    [http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit]

    Start Firefox and see if you still have the problem. Report back.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thank you Brian. That took care of it. Snaps back in a flash.
    Bob

    Bob, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Bob

    Guest

    att Brian thanks Re: firefox slow to save images

    Thanks Bob, solved nicely my problem too!

    On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:19:51 -0500 :: BRIAN :: <user@127.0.1.1> wrote in
    article <zpNrd.390484$a85.45481@fed1read04>:

    >(On 12/2/2004 2:13 PM) Bob wrote:
    >> Hi Group,
    >> When I right-click an image and choose "save image as", my system crashes
    >> for about 20 seconds. Wont respond to any command. Then it frees up and I'm
    >> back to normal. I can save instantly in IE and also Firefox on my laptop
    >> works normally. I do all my regular maintenance, clean out cache, temp files
    >> every day, run adware, spyware, etc. There's just a conflict of some sort on
    >> my system. Any ideas will be appreciated.

    >1. Close Firefox
    >2. Go to your profile folder
    >3. Delete the following:
    > a) Cache Folder
    > b) Cache.trash Folder
    > c) downloads.rdf
    >
    >Profile folder locations:
    >[http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit]
    >
    >Start Firefox and see if you still have the problem. Report back.

    --
    JM

    , Jan 4, 2005