    refreshing the page or viewing the image in another window or tab.

    Thanks
    Cheers
    ML, Jan 18, 2006

  2. ML

    gwtc Guest

    ML wrote:

    > Is there an add-on or perhaps already in FireFox, an option to Show
    > Pictures as Explorer had/has. I'm on dialup here, and with Explorer I
    > could stop a web page from loading, then right click where any graphic
    > would be and select "Show Picture" from the resulting pop-up menu. Just
    > that picture would then load on the partly loaded page without
    > refreshing the page or viewing the image in another window or tab.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Cheers

    Did you check your right clicks?: Its View Image.
    gwtc, Jan 18, 2006

  3. ML

    eebtesher

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    "View Image" in the right-click context menu of Firefox opens the image alone replacing the existing page, which isn't exactly what IE does. I'm also looking for a way to duplicate the "Show Picture" feature in Firefox.

    TIA
    eebtesher, Oct 17, 2006