    has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
    "send link" back in there??

    thanks
    EA, Feb 24, 2005

  2. EA

    Pun Krocker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
    > toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
    > has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
    > "send link" back in there??
    >
    > thanks

    Right click on page.

    --
    d{ô_ô}b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read".
    Pun Krocker, Feb 24, 2005

  3. EA

    EA Guest

    "Pun Krocker" <> wrote in message
    In article <>,
    says...
    > With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
    > toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
    > has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
    > "send link" back in there??
    >
    > thanks

    Right click on page.

    Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

    EA, Feb 24, 2005
  4. EA

    Pun Krocker Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > "Pun Krocker" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
    > > toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
    > > has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
    > > "send link" back in there??
    > >
    > > thanks
    > >
    > > Right click on page.

    > Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

    Yes, it was removed a version or two ago :(

    Pun Krocker, Feb 24, 2005
  5. EA

    Moz Champion Guest

    Pun Krocker wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >
    >>"Pun Krocker" <> wrote in message
    >>In article <>,
    >>says...
    >>
    >>>With FF 0.9 I used to be able to click on the MAIL
    >>>toolbar button and choose send link, now it just
    >>>has "read mail" and "new message" how do I get
    >>>"send link" back in there??
    >>>
    >>>thanks
    >>>
    >>>Right click on page.

    >>Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

    > Yes, it was removed a version or two ago :(

    There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested
    Moz Champion, Feb 25, 2005
  6. EA

    EA Guest

    "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    > Pun Krocker wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > >>"Pun Krocker" <> wrote in message
    > >>In article <>,
    > >>says...

    > >>Ok I still dont see it under the toolbar button.

    > > Yes, it was removed a version or two ago :(
    > >

    > There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested

    I am, what is it called?
    EA, Feb 26, 2005
  7. EA

    Moz Champion Guest

    EA wrote:
    > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Pun Krocker wrote:
    >>
    >>>In article <>,
    >>>says...

    >>>Yes, it was removed a version or two ago :(
    >>>

    >>There is an extension that adds in back in if you're interested

    > I am, what is it called?

    SendStory 0.1
    Moz Champion, Feb 26, 2005