    the upper right corner to enlarge the screen.

    Anyone have this problem, or better yet, any suggestions about how to get
    the full screen on default?

    mdrawson, Mar 8, 2007

  2. mdrawson wrote:
    > All of a sudden, when I open firefox, I don't get a full-screen image. The
    > image is about 2/3 of my screen, and I have to hit the "Maximize" butoon in
    > the upper right corner to enlarge the screen.
    >
    > Anyone have this problem, or better yet, any suggestions about how to get
    > the full screen on default?

    This might or might not work, but try it first. Right click on the
    shortcut you use to open Firefox, and select Properties. ON the Shortcut
    tab, drop down the Run list, and select Maximized.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 8, 2007

  3. mdrawson

    Guest

    On Mar 8, 1:41 pm, "mdrawson" <> wrote:
    > All of a sudden, when I open firefox, I don't get a full-screen image. The
    > image is about 2/3 of my screen, and I have to hit the "Maximize" butoon in
    > the upper right corner to enlarge the screen.
    >
    > Anyone have this problem, or better yet, any suggestions about how to get
    > the full screen on default?

    close the program, and delete the file localstore.rdf from the FF
    profile. Restart FF, and reset the settings. Close FF and reopen
    it. Does it work now?

    To find the FF profile, you can read this: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/edit#profile

    and if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/tips/hiddenfiles.mspx

    do things work now?

    , Mar 8, 2007
  4. mdrawson

    mdrawson Guest

    Lee, your approach to fix my maximized screen problem worked. Thanx.

    mdrawson, Mar 9, 2007
  5. mdrawson wrote:
    > Lee, your approach to fix my maximized screen problem worked. Thanx.

    Good news, best of luck with it!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 9, 2007
  6. mdrawson

    Lukan Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > mdrawson wrote:
    >> Lee, your approach to fix my maximized screen problem worked. Thanx.

    > Good news, best of luck with it!
    >
    > Lee

    Microsoft still haven't been able to fix the problem of IE 6.0 (? from
    memory, whatever shipped with Win 98) not being maximised.

    Lukan, Mar 10, 2007