Firefox Roboform Annoyance

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by vbMark, Feb 8, 2008.

  1. vbMark

    vbMark Guest

    Hello,

    My Roboform Toolbar in Firefox has started to do this strange thing.

    It used to be that it would always show 3 buttons: Roboform, Logins, and
    the site I'm currently on.

    Now, however, in order to get those three buttons to show I must first
    click on the "Roboform toolbar" text. Then it will show those three
    buttons. And I have to do this extra step every time I open a new tab.

    Why must I perform this extra step now? How do I get it to go back the way
    it was of always showing those three buttons?

    Thank you,
    Mark

    --
    Only the Best Freeware at http://www.vbmark.com