    bandwidth returning the attachments. How does one leave off the
    attachments. I seem to remember this in the past. I'm on the most
    current version of FF. Thanks Doug
    Doug, Jun 25, 2009

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

    DOH Would you belive "Thunderbird "reply" question"
    OP

    Doug, Jun 25, 2009

  3. Doug

    fatsteve Guest

    Doug wrote:
    > DOH Would you belive "Thunderbird "reply" question"
    > OP
    >
    > Doug wrote:
    >> It may be obvious. If so it's right in my blindspot and eluding me.
    >> How does one "reply" to an e-mail, that has attachments, without
    >> wasting bandwidth returning the attachments. How does one leave off
    >> the attachments. I seem to remember this in the past. I'm on the most
    >> current version of FF. Thanks Doug

    I tested this several times and the only time the attachments were
    included in the reply email was when they were in image format. Others
    such as .avi .pps and .doc attachments were not included in the reply
    email. Is this the case for you or are all format attachments included
    in your reply? I'm only on 2.0.0.17 maybe it's different in newer versions?

    In the case of images I just highlight the images (same way you would
    highlight text) right click and cut/delete.
    fatsteve, Jun 25, 2009
  4. Doug

    Doug Guest

    fatsteve wrote:
    > Doug wrote:
    >> DOH Would you belive "Thunderbird "reply" question"
    >> OP
    >>
    >> Doug wrote:
    >>> It may be obvious. If so it's right in my blindspot and eluding me.
    >>> How does one "reply" to an e-mail, that has attachments, without
    >>> wasting bandwidth returning the attachments. How does one leave off
    >>> the attachments. I seem to remember this in the past. I'm on the most
    >>> current version of FF. Thanks Doug

    > I tested this several times and the only time the attachments were
    > included in the reply email was when they were in image format. Others
    > such as .avi .pps and .doc attachments were not included in the reply
    > email. Is this the case for you or are all format attachments included
    > in your reply? I'm only on 2.0.0.17 maybe it's different in newer
    > versions?
    >
    > In the case of images I just highlight the images (same way you would
    > highlight text) right click and cut/delete.

    Just images. Don't remember replying to any other type of attachments. I
    know I can delete them from the original email and save them etc etc.
    Mostly just curious as I seem to remember that ability as a basic option
    on some past, probably pre memory, version.
    Doug, Jun 26, 2009