    MSN: http://marreka.no-ip.com
    "You touch the green wire. You get hit by 75kV.
    You are electrocuted. DYWYPI? [yn]"

    Chaos Master, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Chaos Master

    Grinder Guest

    Chaos Master wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I installed Firefox 0.9.2 and it simply *refuses* to install any extensions! I
    > click on download/install link and NOTHING happens. I've checked my settings -
    > it is allowing to sites to install software.
    >
    > Q: What can be causing this problem?
    >
    > Mozilla Firefox 0.9.2 + Thunderbird 0.7, Win 98 SE.

    Download the extension to your desktop, then browse to it to install.

    Grinder, Aug 1, 2004

  3. Chaos Master

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Grinder wrote:

    > Chaos Master wrote:
    >
    >> Hi.
    >>
    >> I installed Firefox 0.9.2 and it simply *refuses* to install any
    >> extensions! I click on download/install link and NOTHING happens. I've
    >> checked my settings - it is allowing to sites to install software.
    >>
    >> Q: What can be causing this problem?
    >>
    >> Mozilla Firefox 0.9.2 + Thunderbird 0.7, Win 98 SE.

    > Download the extension to your desktop, then browse to it to install.

    You can drop it on to a Firefox windows also.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    .BRIAN., Aug 1, 2004
  4. Chaos Master

    Chaos Master Guest

    Grinder executou uma operação ilegal e será fechado:

    [Firefox does not isntall extensions]
    > Download the extension to your desktop, then browse to it to install.

    this works. Thanks!

    []s
    --
    Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!

    Chaos Master, Aug 1, 2004
  5. >>> I installed Firefox 0.9.2 and it simply *refuses* to install any
    >>> extensions! I click on download/install link and NOTHING happens.
    >>> I've checked my settings - it is allowing to sites to install software.

    >> Download the extension to your desktop, then browse to it to install.

    > You can drop it on to a Firefox windows also.

    I have the same problem, but none of the solutions posted so far work.
    Using latest fox, XP Pro. Anything else to try?

    loaery ouopwe4wiuyt, Aug 3, 2004