    for missing plugins...
    (WinXP home)
    what am i dumming ?...TIA
    Andrew, Jan 8, 2006

  2. Andrew

    Todd H. Guest

    Andrew <> writes:
    > I run firefox browser... and i can't for the life of me
    > get quicktime to run..
    > It appears as a missing plugin ... in firefox..
    > I have to 'manual install' it...
    > I put it in ... it works ok when i launch it..
    > But firefox still can't use it....It still asks
    > for missing plugins...
    > (WinXP home)
    > what am i dumming ?...TIA

    At this point, I'd suggest completely uninstalling quicktime via
    add/remove programs, uninstalling Firefox the same way, then
    reinstalling Firefox, and then following:

    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/firefox-windows.html#install-quicktime

    If that still doesn't work... then we have a headscratcher.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/