    http://tinyurl.com/4veb5

    Thanks in adance,

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Jeremy

    TheCroW Guest

    > I just found the local weather extension which is great (see link)
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/4veb5
    >
    > Thanks in adance,
    >
    > Jeremy

    Ah, that rockz!!! Thanx for link to best extension I've seen sofar!!

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?

    Thanks,

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 6, 2005
  4. On 4/6/2005 3:58 PM, Jeremy said:
    > Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeremy

    Try this article:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Minimize_to_System_Tray

    It includes a link to a Firefox extension as well.

    If you really want to treat yourself, of course, the best plugin is a
    dual processor motherboard :)

    David H

    David Harrison, Apr 6, 2005
  5. Jeremy

    Nick Thomas Guest

    Jeremy wrote:
    > Anyone aware of a Quickstart plugin for Firefox?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeremy

    Someone in another group suggested Firefox Preloader.
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffpreloader/

    It'll be a separate app rather than a plugin or extension, since either
    of the latter would require Firefox to be running already.

    Nick Thomas, Apr 6, 2005
  6. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Excellent work. Thank you both for your input!

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Apr 7, 2005