    Thank you!

    ---
    Virus Database (VPS): 0511-0, 03/15/2005
    Tested on: 3/18/2005 10:18:56 AM

    Breck Fontaine, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Breck Fontaine

    Roland Guest

    On 18-3-2005 16:18, Breck Fontaine wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I recieved an error message when Firefox opened. It said there
    > was a "Tab Session Data error, would you like to clear the data". Now
    > my back arrow and forward arrow buttons on the toolbar are no longer
    > functional. They are gray in color and don't work. Could someone
    > please tell me how to fix this. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you!
    >

    > ---
    > Virus Database (VPS): 0511-0, 03/15/2005
    > Tested on: 3/18/2005 10:18:56 AM

    Do you have the Session Saver extension? Try to disable it in the
    extension list (menu Tools -> Extensions). Select the extension, then
    right-click -> Disable. Restart Firefox.

    If this doesn't help, try to start Firefox in safe mode. Exit Firefox,
    and, assuming that you're using Windows, select Windows menu Start ->
    Programs -> Mozilla Firefox -> Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). If it's not
    in the menu, use menu Start -> Run, type
    firefox -safe-mode
    and press OK button.
    In safe mode, uninstall the Session Saver extension: menu Tools ->
    Extensions, select the extension, then Uninstall button. Restart Firefox.

    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___