    internet service. My profiles are not appearing when I open the browser.
    How can I get them back? Thanks.

    Riderhood
    bgregg, May 13, 2006

  2. bgregg

    Rom Guest

    On Fri, 12 May 2006 19:55:48 -0400, bgregg wrote:

    >I'm using Firefox 1.5.0.3 and I have just connected to a new sattelite
    >internet service. My profiles are not appearing when I open the browser.
    >How can I get them back? Thanks.

    Try Profile Manager by Start > Run and type:

    firefox.exe -profilemanager

    or just

    firefox.exe -p

    and uncheck "Don't ask at startup".

    In case further info on profiles is needed:
    <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_Manager>
    <http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder>
    <http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile>

    --