    The One Guest

    Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.
    The One, Jun 4, 2005

  2. The One

    xModem Guest

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:20:16 +0100, "The One" <> wrote:

    >Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    >system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    You've proven, without a doubt, that you're just too farging stupid to use it.
    xModem, Jun 4, 2005

  3. The One

    Colyn Guest

    On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:20:16 +0100, "The One" <> wrote:

    >Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    >system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    Then why are you bothering with the mozilla news group??

    --
    Colyn Goodson

    http://home.swbell.net/colyng
    http://www.colyngoodson.com
    Colyn, Jun 4, 2005
  4. On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:20:16 +0100, The One wrote:

    > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    Now that you have thrown your public temper tantrum, you might tell us
    what the problem is.

    dj tuchler
    Dennis J. Tuchler, Jun 4, 2005
  5. The One

    The One Guest

    "Dennis J. Tuchler" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:20:16 +0100, The One wrote:
    >
    > > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    > Now that you have thrown your public temper tantrum, you might tell us
    > what the problem is.
    >
    > dj tuchler

    All defensive, explains why people used to buy Ladas.
    The One, Jun 4, 2005
  6. On 6/4/2005 4:28 PM, Dennis J. Tuchler said:
    > On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 13:20:16 +0100, The One wrote:
    >

    >>Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    >>system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    > Now that you have thrown your public temper tantrum, you might tell us
    > what the problem is.
    >
    > dj tuchler

    Please don't feed the troll.
    David Harrison, Jun 4, 2005
  7. The One

    Guest

    ....mm mmay be u thought Firefox was a good disk Defrag utility..!#@?
    But it ain't doin the work is it?
    , Jun 4, 2005
  8. The One wrote:
    > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    Netscape took the code from the mozilla project, and disabled some
    features. This whole project is better than anything ('cept maybe
    Konqueror)

    pol-p man
    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, Jun 4, 2005
  9. On 2005-06-04, The One <> wrote:

    > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    1. What specific problems are you having?

    2. Firefox is not based on Netscape code.

    --

    John ()
    John Thompson, Jun 5, 2005
  10. The One

    Roland Guest

    On 4-6-2005 14:20, The One wrote:

    > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    \|||/
    (o o)
    ,----ooO--(_)-------.
    | Please |
    | don't feed the |
    | TROLL !! |
    '--------------Ooo--'
    |__|__|
    || ||
    ooO Ooo

    "The One" has bashed Firefox/Mozilla a number of times in this newsgroup
    for dubious reasons.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \
    Roland, Jun 5, 2005
  11. Roland wrote:
    > On 4-6-2005 14:20, The One wrote:
    >
    >> Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    >> system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.
    >>

    > \|||/
    > (o o)
    > ,----ooO--(_)-------.
    > | Please |
    > | don't feed the |
    > | TROLL !! |
    > '--------------Ooo--'
    > |__|__|
    > || ||
    > ooO Ooo
    >
    > "The One" has bashed Firefox/Mozilla a number of times in this newsgroup
    > for dubious reasons.

    Shhh. It's Bill Gates :)

    --
    Keith (Southend)

    'Weather Home & Abroad'
    http://www.southendweather.net
    Keith (Southend), Jun 5, 2005
  12. On 6/5/2005 5:26 PM, Keith (Southend) said:
    > Roland wrote:
    >
    >> On 4-6-2005 14:20, The One wrote:
    >>
    >>> Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    >>> system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.
    >>>

    >> \|||/
    >> (o o)
    >> ,----ooO--(_)-------.
    >> | Please |
    >> | don't feed the |
    >> | TROLL !! |
    >> '--------------Ooo--'
    >> |__|__|
    >> || ||
    >> ooO Ooo
    >>
    >> "The One" has bashed Firefox/Mozilla a number of times in this
    >> newsgroup for dubious reasons.

    > Shhh. It's Bill Gates :)

    Nah. For all his faults, Gates is a multicellular organism.

    David H
    David Harrison, Jun 5, 2005
  13. The One

    The One Guest

    > 2. Firefox is not based on Netscape code.

    Oh yes it is.
    The One, Jun 6, 2005
  14. The One

    Ed Mullen Guest

    The One wrote:
    >>2. Firefox is not based on Netscape code.

    > Oh yes it is.

    No it is not, you've got it backwards. Netscape 8 is based on Firefox.
    Additionally, Netscape 7.x, Firefox and Mozilla Suite are all based on
    the same underlying Gecko rendering engine.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jun 6, 2005
  15. The One

    Moz Champion Guest

    The One wrote:
    > Firefox is the biggest pile of junk ever created for a known computer
    > system, taken the code from Netscrape says it all.

    TROLL ALERT IGNORE TROLL
    Moz Champion, Jun 7, 2005
  16. The One

    Skeebo Guest

    Mr. Gates, please. We know it's you. Just try it. You'll see it shits all
    over your pathetic clunker.

    Skeebo, Jun 13, 2005