    Firefox? Does it clear out the web pages, cookies, temp files ...
    what?

  2. >=Paul=< wrote:

    > What does the clear cache button do in the PrefBar extension for
    > Firefox? Does it clear out the web pages, cookies, temp files ...
    > what?

    Pages and temp files, but not cookies. Those are handled by the cookie
    manager. See the Privacy tab in Options. Clearing cache can also be done
    there. I have my cache set to "up to 20 MB" and I never worry about
    clearing it. Not required for proper operation like some other browser
    we know.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer