    website looks like its not been updated since early summer..
    At a lost how to get the google, and find on page back in the mix,
    zany thoughts appreciated...

    In Your Dreams, Sep 17, 2004

  2. In Your Dreams:
    > hope this is not redundant .. but I upgraded to the new PR release and
    > now when I enter any words into the searchbar to google all it does
    > is take me to the generic www.google.com page ( with no data entered).
    > I had a few mycroft additions on my earlier FireFox ( altavista image &
    > Froogle) and when I try to search using them I get the same generic
    > google page opening up.
    > And the <Find on Page is missing from the menu as well).. Mycroft's
    > website looks like its not been updated since early summer..
    > At a lost how to get the google, and find on page back in the mix,
    > zany thoughts appreciated...

    Find in page has gone from the search bar; use Edit > Find In This Page
    (Ctrl+F) to open the new find toolbar at the bottom of the window. Esc
    closes it.

    You can also press / then type to search the page's text, or press ' to
    search only links; these cause the find toolbar to automatically close
    after a few seconds.

    Greg K Nicholson, Sep 18, 2004