  1. hammy_pwb

    hammy_pwb Guest

    Can anyone please tell me the path to firefox plugins directory. TIA

    hammy_pwb, Jan 21, 2006

  2. hammy_pwb wrote:
    > Can anyone please tell me the path to firefox plugins directory. TIA

    What OS?
    My Firefoxes don't have plugins, just extensions.

    WinXP
    C:\Documents and Settings\XXUSERNAMEXX\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\default.6vz\extensions

    MacOSX
    Home:Library:Application
    Support:Firefox:profiles:mjs33znp.default:extensions

    Linux
    Got it switched off at the moment, but something like
    Home/.Mozilla/Firefox/Extensions

    ::Your Name Here::, Jan 21, 2006

  3. On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:25:15 +1100, wrote:

    > Linux
    > Got it switched off at the moment, but something like
    > Home/.Mozilla/Firefox/Extensions

    Close, but no see-gar. It's in /usr/bin/Mozilla/<somebullshit>/plugins ...
    open a console window, su to root, type updatedb, then type locate mozilla
    to find its installation directory and the plugins will be in the tree.

    Gary G. Taylor, Jan 21, 2006
  4. hammy_pwb

    none Guest

    Gary G. Taylor wrote:
    > On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 22:25:15 +1100, wrote:
    >

    >>Linux
    >>Got it switched off at the moment, but something like
    >>Home/.Mozilla/Firefox/Extensions

    > Close, but no see-gar. It's in /usr/bin/Mozilla/<somebullshit>/plugins ...
    > open a console window, su to root, type updatedb, then type locate mozilla
    > to find its installation directory and the plugins will be in the tree.

    Thanks for that, I was too lazy to fire up Linux.

    none, Jan 22, 2006