    Does anybody know how to fix this?

    Thanks,

    doug

    Doug Lerner, Jul 10, 2004

  2. Doug Lerner

    Moz Champion Guest

    Doug Lerner wrote:

    > What is the deal since Firefox 0.9? I tried the latest nightly 0.91 last
    > night and the problem is still the same: Firefox won't stay started in OS X
    > and keeps on quitting and restarting and quitting and restarting.
    >
    > I needed to go back to 0.8.
    >
    > Does anybody know how to fix this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > doug

    When you use cutting edge programs, expect to lose a little blood now and then <g>

    I dont know what the problem is, it could be that specific nightly, or it could be your machine or settings. You would have to go to a developers forum for those answers.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 10, 2004