    Often I would like it to use an already open one. Can that choice
    be configured?

    Dan

    Dan, Oct 14, 2004

  2. Dan

    Jay Catter Guest

    Dan <> wrote in
    news:pYubd.13025$:

    > Whenever I click on a new link, Firefox opens new browser window.
    > Often I would like it to use an already open one. Can that choice
    > be configured?
    >
    > Dan

    Use either Tabbrowser Extension or Tabpref extension.

    Jay Catter, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Thanks Jay. Where does one find Tabbrowser Extension or Tabpref
    extension? I do not find it in Tools/Options or are they addins?

    Dan, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Dan

    Jarmo P Guest

    Dan wrote:
    > Whenever I click on a new link, Firefox opens new browser window. Often
    > I would like it to use an already open one. Can that choice be configured?
    >
    > Dan

    Try mouse gesture extension (All-In-One):

    I use a mouse right click to a link and wipe UP like a "Zorro", it opens
    a new Tab to the same window.
    If I wipe DOWN it opens a new window, whereas a normal left click
    usually opens the link in the current tab in the same window.

    Jarmo P, Oct 14, 2004
  5. Dan wrote:
    > Thanks Jay. Where does one find Tabbrowser Extension or Tabpref
    > extension? I do not find it in Tools/Options or are they addins?
    >
    > Jay Catter wrote:
    >
    >> Dan <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Whenever I click on a new link, Firefox opens new browser window.
    >>> Often I would like it to use an already open one. Can that choice be
    >>> configured?
    >>>
    >>> Dan
    >>>

    >> Use either Tabbrowser Extension or Tabpref extension.

    They are extensions:

    TBE

    http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_tabextensions.html.en

    TBP should be available via Tools>>Extensions>>Get new extensions.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 14, 2004