    and the page does not change, ever.

    Any suggestions?

    Vic

    Victor, Oct 9, 2006

  2. Victor wrote:
    > I've got strange FF behavior that I can't diagnose. On my solid Win2K system, FF works
    > great except:
    >
    > 1) When reading Yahoo mail, none of the buttons (Deleted, Spam, etc) work
    > 2) I cannot submit anything to a form, no matter how simple the form
    >
    > When I try to do either of the above, even as simple as clicking a "submit" button in a
    > form, all I get is the little spiraling load animation in the upper-right hand corner
    > and the page does not change, ever.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Vic

    How about the urls of the sites with the forms?

    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Oct 9, 2006

  3. Victor

    Victor Guest

    "Mozilla Champion (Dan)" wrote...
    > Victor wrote:
    > > I've got strange FF behavior that I can't diagnose. On my solid Win2K system, FF

    works
    > > great except:
    > >
    > > 1) When reading Yahoo mail, none of the buttons (Deleted, Spam, etc) work
    > > 2) I cannot submit anything to a form, no matter how simple the form
    > >
    > > When I try to do either of the above, even as simple as clicking a "submit" button

    in a
    > > form, all I get is the little spiraling load animation in the upper-right hand

    corner
    > > and the page does not change, ever.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions?
    > >
    > > Vic
    > >

    > How about the urls of the sites with the forms?

    Doesn't matter - ANY form.

    Vic

    Victor, Oct 9, 2006
  4. On 10/09/2006 11:59 AM, Victor wrote:
    > I've got strange FF behavior that I can't diagnose. On my solid Win2K system, FF works
    > great except:
    >
    > 1) When reading Yahoo mail, none of the buttons (Deleted, Spam, etc) work
    > 2) I cannot submit anything to a form, no matter how simple the form
    >
    > When I try to do either of the above, even as simple as clicking a "submit" button in a
    > form, all I get is the little spiraling load animation in the upper-right hand corner
    > and the page does not change, ever.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Vic

    AFAIK, using the buttons and forms in Yahoo Mail requires that
    javascript be enabled.

    --
    Mumia W.

    This is a temporary e-mail to help me catch some s-p*á/m.

    Mumia W. (reading news), Oct 9, 2006
  5. Victor

    Victor Guest

    "Mumia W. (reading news)" wrote...
    :

    > AFAIK, using the buttons and forms in Yahoo Mail requires that
    > javascript be enabled.

    Javascript is enabled.

    Victor, Oct 9, 2006
  6. Victor

    Doug G Guest

    Victor wrote:
    > I've got strange FF behavior that I can't diagnose. On my solid Win2K system, FF works
    > great except:
    >
    > 1) When reading Yahoo mail, none of the buttons (Deleted, Spam, etc) work
    > 2) I cannot submit anything to a form, no matter how simple the form
    >
    > When I try to do either of the above, even as simple as clicking a "submit" button in a
    > form, all I get is the little spiraling load animation in the upper-right hand corner
    > and the page does not change, ever.
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Vic

    Run Firefox in its safe mode and see if it has the same problems.

    Doug G, Oct 9, 2006
  7. On 10/09/2006 02:47 PM, Victor wrote:
    > "Mumia W. (reading news)" wrote...
    > :
    >> AFAIK, using the buttons and forms in Yahoo Mail requires that
    >> javascript be enabled.
    >>

    > Javascript is enabled.

    Yahoo Mail works for me in FX when I have JS enabled. Perhaps an
    extension is interfering with Yahoo. Start FX in safe mode (firefox.exe
    -safe-mode) and see if Yahoo Mail works properly.

    Firefox's safe mode disables all extensions for that browser session.

    Mumia W. (reading news), Oct 10, 2006
  8. Victor

    Victor Guest

    "Doug G" <> wrote in message
    > Victor wrote:
    > > I've got strange FF behavior that I can't diagnose. On my solid Win2K system, FF

    works
    > > great except:
    > >
    > > 1) When reading Yahoo mail, none of the buttons (Deleted, Spam, etc) work
    > > 2) I cannot submit anything to a form, no matter how simple the form
    > >
    > > When I try to do either of the above, even as simple as clicking a "submit" button

    in a
    > > form, all I get is the little spiraling load animation in the upper-right hand

    corner
    > > and the page does not change, ever.
    > >
    > > Any suggestions?
    > >
    > > Vic
    > >

    > Run Firefox in its safe mode and see if it has the same problems.

    Tried it - still the same problem.

    Victor, Nov 14, 2006