    "Automatically check for updates to Installed Add-ons" is checked, as is
    "Automatically download and install the update".

    Any ideas why Firefox is not asking me to install these updates?

    History Fan, Feb 16, 2007

  2. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    > I know this by going to Tools, Options, Advanced, Update tab.

    Sorry. Wrong path. I know there are new versions of extensions I use
    by following this path: Tools, Add-ons, Updates tab.

    History Fan, Feb 16, 2007

  3. History Fan

    Guest

    On Feb 16, 2:47 pm, "History Fan" <>
    wrote:
    > > I know this by going to Tools, Options, Advanced, Update tab.

    > Sorry. Wrong path. I know there are new versions of extensions I use
    > by following this path: Tools, Add-ons, Updates tab.

    maybe its because the update hasn't reached the updates yet. Its like
    Firefox 1.5.x hasn't reached the update stage for 2.x yet.

    , Feb 17, 2007
  4. History Fan

    History Fan Guest

    > maybe its because the update hasn't reached the updates yet. Its like
    > Firefox 1.5.x hasn't reached the update stage for 2.x yet.

    I went ahead and manually installed the updates this morning.

    History Fan, Feb 17, 2007