    raindog

    -=-=-
    .... Invisible taglines! $1.95 a piece!

    raindog, Sep 12, 2004

  2. raindog

    Michael Guest

    "raindog" <> wrote in message news:ci2cbk$24u1$...
    > I'm using FireFox 0.9.3 and when I reboot the usernames/passwords that I
    > imported from Mozilla are no longer saved in FireFox. Is there a fix
    > for this??
    >
    > Thanks,
    > raindog
    >
    > -=-=-
    > ... Invisible taglines! $1.95 a piece!
    > * TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    I have this problem too, but I have no idea how to fix it. If you find a
    solution, please post it here.

    Michael, Sep 13, 2004

  3. raindog

    raindog Guest

    Michael wrote:
    > "raindog" <> wrote in message news:ci2cbk$24u1$...
    >
    >>I'm using FireFox 0.9.3 and when I reboot the usernames/passwords that I
    >>imported from Mozilla are no longer saved in FireFox. Is there a fix
    >>for this??
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>raindog
    >>
    >>-=-=-
    >>... Invisible taglines! $1.95 a piece!
    >>* TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    > I have this problem too, but I have no idea how to fix it. If you find a
    > solution, please post it here.

    Okay, with the help of a friendly person, Peter6, on irc.mozilla.org I
    have been able to fix the problem. Here's what I did.

    Go to your Firefox profile directory. There I found a file named
    ########.s (where the #'s are digits). I renamed it to ########.txt and
    restarted Firefox. Since then the passwords/sites are saving over
    restarts. I haven't noticed a new file created in the Firefox profile
    directory. It should be noted that I also have Mozilla 1.7.2 installed.
    I'm wondering if the passwords are being saved now are being shared,
    and saved in the Mozilla profile only. Either way it worked for me.
    Let me know if this works for you.

    Good luck.

    raindog

    -=-=-
    .... Caution: This tagline stops for page breaks.

    raindog, Sep 13, 2004
  4. raindog

    raindog Guest

    raindog wrote:
    > Michael wrote:
    >
    >> "raindog" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I'm using FireFox 0.9.3 and when I reboot the usernames/passwords that I
    >>> imported from Mozilla are no longer saved in FireFox. Is there a fix
    >>> for this??
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> raindog
    >>>
    >>> -=-=-
    >>> ... Invisible taglines! $1.95 a piece!
    >>> * TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    >> I have this problem too, but I have no idea how to fix it. If you find a
    >> solution, please post it here.
    >>

    > Okay, with the help of a friendly person, Peter6, on irc.mozilla.org I
    > have been able to fix the problem. Here's what I did.
    >
    > Go to your Firefox profile directory. There I found a file named
    > ########.s (where the #'s are digits). I renamed it to ########.txt and
    > restarted Firefox. Since then the passwords/sites are saving over
    > restarts. I haven't noticed a new file created in the Firefox profile
    > directory. It should be noted that I also have Mozilla 1.7.2 installed.
    > I'm wondering if the passwords are being saved now are being shared,
    > and saved in the Mozilla profile only. Either way it worked for me. Let
    > me know if this works for you.
    >
    > Good luck.
    >
    > raindog
    >

    > -=-=-
    > ... Caution: This tagline stops for page breaks.
    > * TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

    After closing everything down I've found that the passwords/sites are
    not saving. *grumble* Anyone, have any suggestions?

    raindog

    -=-=-
    .... Hey, this isn't my tagline! Who put this here?

    raindog, Sep 13, 2004
  5. raindog

    MLC Guest

    _raindog_, martedì 14/set/2004:

    > After closing everything down I've found that the passwords/sites are
    > not saving. *grumble* Anyone, have any suggestions?

    I use the extension Always Remember Password and it works:
    http://extensions.roachfiend.com/index.php
    --
    Maria Luisa C - 14/09/2004 10.24.49

    MLC, Sep 14, 2004