    I have been using firefox for a while now and love it. But now some pages do
    not load correctly, pictures cant be seen. Its mostly CNN, MSN, and
    mapquest. Any one have any ideas?

    Chuck Amato, Sep 14, 2005

  2. Chuck Amato

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Chuck Amato wrote:
    > I have been using firefox for a while now and love it. But now some pages do
    > not load correctly, pictures cant be seen. Its mostly CNN, MSN, and
    > mapquest. Any one have any ideas?

    Specific examples would help us identify the problems. In general, the
    problems you mention would likely revolve around:

    - Web pages built using proprietary MS/IE coding
    - Possible settings in your Firefox setup for graphics as in Tools -
    Options - Web Features - Graphics - Load Images for the Originating
    Website only.
    - Possible settings of the pop-up blocker at the above settings dialogue
    - Cookies settings. Less likely but a possibility.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Sep 14, 2005