    uninstalling / reinstalling firefox to no avail.
    Seems to only happen on 1 pc on a home network where 4 pc's are connected,
    the other 3 pc's all work fine.
    J, Aug 5, 2006

  2. J

    gwtc Guest

    J wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > When starting up or attempting to update firefox it will not load. But when
    > executing IE, Internet Explorer works fine.
    > I've checked the firewall, no changes have been made there and tried
    > uninstalling / reinstalling firefox to no avail.
    > Seems to only happen on 1 pc on a home network where 4 pc's are connected,
    > the other 3 pc's all work fine.

    close FF? Open your firewall and remove the FF entry. Restart FF.
    Does it work now?

    --
    Maxims for the Internet Age: A journey of a thousand sites begins
    with a single click.
    gwtc, Aug 5, 2006

  3. J

    J Guest

    Thanks but wasn't a firewall issue, anti virus software was blocking firefox
    from opening due to fingers doing the wrong thing. Joys of having kids. :0)

    J, Aug 9, 2006