    all I get is a blank page. It's not a problem on the Yahoo! end,
    because when I try it with IE, it works just fine. Any ideas what's
    going wrong here?

    Shelly, Sep 20, 2004

  2. Shelly

    Clark Guest

    Don't have an answer, but I was looking for an option about updating web
    pages. IE has one that says something about refresh the page every time or
    whenever a change occurs, but I don't see an option in Firefox. This may
    have something to do with your problem, since I could not see an addition on
    a web page until I changed the address and went back to the page. Version
    1.0 You might try hitting the refresh button to see if it comes up.

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Shelly

    Shelly Guest

    Clark wrote:
    > Don't have an answer, but I was looking for an option about updating web
    > pages. IE has one that says something about refresh the page every time or
    > whenever a change occurs, but I don't see an option in Firefox. This may
    > have something to do with your problem, since I could not see an addition on
    > a web page until I changed the address and went back to the page. Version
    > 1.0 You might try hitting the refresh button to see if it comes up.
    >
    > Clark
    >
    > "Shelly" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I just switched from IE to Firefox. Mostly it works fine, but an odd thing
    >>is happening when I try to check the weather from the Yahoo! page. The
    >>weather opens just fine, but when I click on "Extended Forecast," all I get
    >>is a blank page. It's not a problem on the Yahoo! end, because when I try
    >>it with IE, it works just fine. Any ideas what's going wrong here?

    Turns out it was just a stupid thing: Somehow the box for "Load Images
    from the Originating Web Site Only" was checked. I unchecked it, and it
    SEEMS to be working now...

    Shelly, Sep 21, 2004