Firefox Memory Problem viewing and saving Images (jpeg, png)

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by goonmunster, Feb 11, 2005.

  1. goonmunster

    goonmunster Guest

    Hi,

    As you can see from my posts, I've just started using firefox. I love
    the small foot-print model. During the last month or so I've been
    using firefox's about:config, modifying various win2k registry
    settings, and mucking around with linux. This has got me thinking
    about a possible useful firefox extension.

    I use firefox on win2k and linux, and have been trying to get my
    sisters to use it on the mac side. Anyhow, it would be extremely
    useful if I could use about:config to modify all my config parameters
    on the three different platforms. At it sounds rather daunting, but a
    standard xml vocabulary map, might do the trick.

    If anyone has any thoughts on this please post your reply.

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.7.5)
    Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0

    Thank you and Happy Valentines.
    The Brockton Initiative (http://brockton.dyndns.org)
    Egon Phillips, Chair