    nothing appened.
    Someone know what it could be?
    Thanx
    G Neri, Dec 15, 2004

  2. G Neri wrote:
    > Form month Firefox worked fine,
    > now when I press the middle button to open the link in a new tab,
    > firefox opens 2,3 and more tabs if I keep pressing.
    > It's a real annoing problem for me!
    > I have disabled and uninstalled all the extension but
    > nothing appened.
    > Someone know what it could be?
    > Thanx

    I know this sounds a little silly, but don't keep pressing the middle
    button.

    Maybe I just don't really understand what's happening, could you be a
    bit more specific?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Dec 16, 2004

  3. G Neri

    G Neri Guest

    "Leonidas Jones" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > G Neri wrote:
    > > Form month Firefox worked fine,
    > > now when I press the middle button to open the link in a new tab,
    > > firefox opens 2,3 and more tabs if I keep pressing.
    > > It's a real annoing problem for me!
    > > I have disabled and uninstalled all the extension but
    > > nothing appened.
    > > Someone know what it could be?
    > > Thanx
    > >

    > I know this sounds a little silly, but don't keep pressing the middle
    > button.
    >
    > Maybe I just don't really understand what's happening, could you be a
    > bit more specific?

    Today I have tried a new mouse, and it' works fine. So
    it's should be a hardware or a driver problem.

    Thanx
    G Neri, Dec 16, 2004