    TIA
    -Doug

    take out the dog to respond by email.
    -Doug, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Travis Evans wrote:
    > -Doug wrote:
    >
    >> Posco wrote:

    >>> Why would you need a killfile in an Internet Browser? Just don't
    >>> click a link.

    >> My bad...I meant Thunderbird.
    >> Sorry.

    > In Mozilla, you can select the offending message and choose Message >
    > Create Filter from Message... and the defaults for the filter are to
    > delete all messages by that message's sender, so you can just click OK.
    > I'm pretty sure it works the same in Thunderbird.

    With Thunderbird you just need to right click on the persons name or
    Email address and you will get a drop down menu, the last option is
    Create filter for message, very simple.
    graeme@invalid, Nov 13, 2004

  3. -Doug

    Posco Guest

    -Doug wrote:
    > Is there a killfile in Firefox 1.0?
    > If so,how do I enable it?

    Why would you need a killfile in an Internet Browser? Just don't click a
    link.

    Posco
    Posco, Nov 13, 2004
  4. -Doug

    -Doug Guest

    Posco wrote:
    > -Doug wrote:
    >
    >> Is there a killfile in Firefox 1.0?
    >> If so,how do I enable it?
    >>

    > Why would you need a killfile in an Internet Browser? Just don't click a
    > link.
    >
    > Posco

    My bad...I meant Thunderbird.
    Sorry.

    -Doug
    ______________________________________

    take out the dog to respond by email.
    -Doug, Nov 13, 2004
  5. -Doug

    Travis Evans Guest

    --
    Travis
    [Remove all three q's to demunge my email address.]
    Travis Evans, Nov 14, 2004
  6. -Doug

    ß©©ß Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:24:56 +1100, graeme@invalid wrote:

    >Travis Evans wrote:
    >> -Doug wrote:

    >>> My bad...I meant Thunderbird.
    >>> Sorry.

    >> In Mozilla, you can select the offending message and choose Message >
    >> Create Filter from Message... and the defaults for the filter are to
    >> delete all messages by that message's sender, so you can just click OK.
    >> I'm pretty sure it works the same in Thunderbird.
    >>

    >With Thunderbird you just need to right click on the persons name or
    >Email address and you will get a drop down menu, the last option is
    >Create filter for message, very simple.

    What is thunderbird?
    ß©©ß, Nov 14, 2004
  7. -Doug

    ß©©ß, Nov 15, 2004
  8. ß©©ß wrote:
    > On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:24:56 +1100, graeme@invalid wrote:
    >

    >>Travis Evans wrote:

    >>>In Mozilla, you can select the offending message and choose Message >
    >>>Create Filter from Message... and the defaults for the filter are to
    >>>delete all messages by that message's sender, so you can just click OK.
    >>> I'm pretty sure it works the same in Thunderbird.
    >>>

    >>With Thunderbird you just need to right click on the persons name or
    >>Email address and you will get a drop down menu, the last option is
    >>Create filter for message, very simple.

    > What is thunderbird?

    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/thunderbird/

    Lee