    Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe this will sow up in some
    future version of FF.

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Al Dykes

    dino Guest

    Re: Firefox keystroke Shorcut: Move focus to next tab - Does it exist?

    Al Dykes wrote:
    > My workflow habits use "open all tabs" on a bookmark folder. I want
    > to step through all those pages with as little distraction as
    > possible. Right now I have to grab the mouse, look at the tab bar,
    > find the one that has focus and click on the one next to it, which may
    > be off the screen.
    >
    > The online help doesn't list a keystroke that does that.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe this will sow up in some
    > future version of FF.

    ctrl + Tab works for me unless I've misread your request?

    dino, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Re: Firefox keystroke Shorcut: Move focus to next tab - Does it exist?

    In article <>,
    dino <> wrote:
    >Al Dykes wrote:
    >> My workflow habits use "open all tabs" on a bookmark folder. I want
    >> to step through all those pages with as little distraction as
    >> possible. Right now I have to grab the mouse, look at the tab bar,
    >> find the one that has focus and click on the one next to it, which may
    >> be off the screen.
    >>
    >> The online help doesn't list a keystroke that does that.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe this will sow up in some
    >> future version of FF.

    >ctrl + Tab works for me unless I've misread your request?

    That creates a new tab and goes to it.

    I want to step through all the bookmarked URLS in a folder.

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007
  4. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > dino <> wrote:
    >> Al Dykes wrote:
    >>> My workflow habits use "open all tabs" on a bookmark folder. I want
    >>> to step through all those pages with as little distraction as
    >>> possible. Right now I have to grab the mouse, look at the tab bar,
    >>> find the one that has focus and click on the one next to it, which may
    >>> be off the screen.
    >>>
    >>> The online help doesn't list a keystroke that does that.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe this will sow up in some
    >>> future version of FF.

    >> ctrl + Tab works for me unless I've misread your request?

    > That creates a new tab and goes to it.
    >
    > I want to step through all the bookmarked URLS in a folder.

    That's not what you asked for in your OP. There you described opening
    multiple tabs and then asked for a shortcut to tab through them. When
    you have multiple tabs open my suggestion works or at least it does for
    me....possibly I have a plugin that allows that to work?

    dino, Dec 7, 2007
  5. Al Dykes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    dino wrote:
    > Al Dykes wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> dino <> wrote:

    >>> ctrl + Tab works for me unless I've misread your request?

    >> That creates a new tab and goes to it.
    >> I want to step through all the bookmarked URLS in a folder.

    > That's not what you asked for in your OP. There you described opening
    > multiple tabs and then asked for a shortcut to tab through them. When
    > you have multiple tabs open my suggestion works or at least it does for
    > me....possibly I have a plugin that allows that to work?

    Also, CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN steps through the open tabs.

    http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

    There they are.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Dec 7, 2007
  6. Al Dykes

    Al Dykes Guest

    Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >dino wrote:
    >> Al Dykes wrote:

    >>> That creates a new tab and goes to it.
    >>> I want to step through all the bookmarked URLS in a folder.

    >> That's not what you asked for in your OP. There you described opening
    >> multiple tabs and then asked for a shortcut to tab through them. When
    >> you have multiple tabs open my suggestion works or at least it does for
    >> me....possibly I have a plugin that allows that to work?

    >Also, CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN steps through the open tabs.
    >
    >http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard
    >
    >There they are.

    TNX. That is what I want.

    They are not listed on the shortcuts page in FF's help command.

    Al Dykes, Dec 7, 2007
  7. Al Dykes

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Al Dykes wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Ed Mullen <> wrote:
    >> dino wrote:

    >>> That's not what you asked for in your OP. There you described opening
    >>> multiple tabs and then asked for a shortcut to tab through them. When
    >>> you have multiple tabs open my suggestion works or at least it does for
    >>> me....possibly I have a plugin that allows that to work?

    >> Also, CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN steps through the open tabs.
    >>
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard
    >>
    >> There they are.

    > TNX. That is what I want.
    >
    > They are not listed on the shortcuts page in FF's help command.

    Ok. Still, take a little initiative and search. It took me all of about
    20 seconds to find that page.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net