    Is it possible to create a shortcut or hot key on Firefox 2.0.0.1 to
    enable/disable JavaScript? I would like to be able to toggle it without
    having to go to Tools => Options.
    DPM, Jan 31, 2007

  2. DPM

    Troy Piggins Guest

    * DPM is quoted & my replies are inline below :

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/722/

    --
    Troy Piggins ,-O (o- O All your sigs are belong to us.
    http://piggo.com/~troy O ) //\ O
    Troy Piggins, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 31, 2007
  4. DPM

    Rom Guest

    On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:53:31 GMT, Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:

    > http://quickjavaplugin.blogspot.com/

    Thanks, that's one I didn't know about previously, and will try it
    because of the buttons being visual indicators of their state.

    --
    Rom
    Rom, Jan 31, 2007
  5. In article <>,
    DPM <> wrote:

    >Is it possible to create a shortcut or hot key on Firefox 2.0.0.1 to
    >enable/disable JavaScript? I would like to be able to toggle it without
    >having to go to Tools => Options.

    Prefbar has been working well for me:

    http://prefbar.mozdev.org/
    (Ted Nolan, Feb 1, 2007