    Littlefox theme which means I've virtually the full screen. I only use IE6
    to check webdesigns that I do, I alsso use Opera for the same.

    Big Craigie

    Big Craigie, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Big Craigie

    The One Guest

    "Big Craigie" <> wrote in message
    news:d46gq0$hdg$...
    > FIREFOX IS GREAT, EVERYTHING WILL LOAD
    >

    > Well, not everything.....but still, I think it's the dogs boloocks. I am
    > still running Win 98 Se on an elderly P3 600 Mhz machine. I use the
    > Littlefox theme which means I've virtually the full screen. I only use IE6
    > to check webdesigns that I do, I alsso use Opera for the same.
    >
    > Big Craigie

    Liar.

    The One, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Big Craigie

    Moz Champion Guest

    The One wrote:
    > "Big Craigie" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>FIREFOX IS GREAT, EVERYTHING WILL LOAD
    >>

    >>Well, not everything.....but still, I think it's the dogs boloocks. I am
    >>still running Win 98 Se on an elderly P3 600 Mhz machine. I use the
    >>Littlefox theme which means I've virtually the full screen. I only use IE6
    >>to check webdesigns that I do, I alsso use Opera for the same.
    >>
    >>Big Craigie
    >>

    > Liar.

    Just because it doesnt work that way for you doesnt mean it doesnt work
    for him. Firefox works quite well in fact for over twenty million users.
    So who has the problem?

    If you wish assistance with your problem then ask, and please ditch the
    gratuitous foul language and unfounded insults. They simply serve to
    show that you have the mind of a six year old at this point.

    Moz Champion, Apr 20, 2005
  4. On 4/20/2005 11:27 PM, Moz Champion said:

    >> Liar.

    > Just because it doesnt work that way for you doesnt mean it doesnt work
    > for him. Firefox works quite well in fact for over twenty million users.
    > So who has the problem?
    >
    > If you wish assistance with your problem then ask, and please ditch the
    > gratuitous foul language and unfounded insults. They simply serve to
    > show that you have the mind of a six year old at this point.

    Most six-year-olds have better manners. They're probably better at the
    techie stuff than The Little Gobby One, too. How damn hard can one
    firewall rule be?

    David Harrison, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Big Craigie

    xModem Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:50:22 +0100, "The One" <> wrote:

    >"Big Craigie" <> wrote in message
    >> FIREFOX IS GREAT, EVERYTHING WILL LOAD
    >>

    >> Well, not everything.....but still, I think it's the dogs boloocks. I am
    >> still running Win 98 Se on an elderly P3 600 Mhz machine. I use the
    >> Littlefox theme which means I've virtually the full screen. I only use IE6
    >> to check webdesigns that I do, I alsso use Opera for the same.
    >>
    >> Big Craigie
    >>

    >Liar.

    Brain-dead troll.

    xModem, Apr 21, 2005