    and do View Image, it shows up in a new browser window.

    Any ideas? I've tried everything that I can think of (and
    haven't mentioned everything here).

    Jim Blue, Dec 8, 2005

  2. Jim Blue

    Z Guest

    Jim Blue wrote:
    > My wife and I are each running Firefox 1.5 under Windows 2000. Mine
    > works fine. Hers doesn't. On some sites, such as thehungersite.com,
    > images don't show up. On other sites, they do. She was getting the same
    > problem on the older version, and this problem started without her
    > having done anything, or at least she didn't remember doing anything.
    >
    > She's running the default theme, and only the Adblock extension. Java
    > and javascript are enabled. If I right-click on an image and do View
    > Image, it shows up in a new browser window.
    >
    > Any ideas? I've tried everything that I can think of (and haven't
    > mentioned everything here).

    Have you ruled out Ad Block as the culprit?

    Start FF in Safe Mode (Start > All Programs > Mozilla Firefox > Safe
    Mode) and visit the web page.

    Do the images show up now?

    Z, Dec 8, 2005

  3. Jim Blue

    gwtc Guest

    Jim Blue wrote:

    > My wife and I are each running Firefox 1.5 under Windows 2000.
    > Mine works fine. Hers doesn't. On some sites, such as
    > thehungersite.com, images don't show up. On other sites, they
    > do. She was getting the same problem on the older version, and
    > this problem started without her having done anything, or at
    > least she didn't remember doing anything.
    >
    > She's running the default theme, and only the Adblock extension.
    > Java and javascript are enabled. If I right-click on an image
    > and do View Image, it shows up in a new browser window.
    >
    > Any ideas? I've tried everything that I can think of (and
    > haven't mentioned everything here).

    Well, you haven't tried everything. Check this. Click on Tools,
    Options, Content, and make sure that Load Images is checked, and "for
    the originating web site only" is unchecked

    gwtc, Dec 8, 2005
  4. Jim Blue

    Jim Blue Guest

    That was it, thanks.

    Jim Blue, Dec 8, 2005
  5. Jim Blue

    zillah

    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2006
    Messages:
    39
    Yes, this solved my issue that I have got , which is not showing images

    zillah, Jan 15, 2007