    automatically snaps to the bottom of the page. Anybody know what that is
    all about and how I can fix it ?

    Lou

    Lou, Nov 1, 2005

  2. Lou

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Lou wrote:
    > When I open Firefox (my startup page is msn.com) it opens and then
    > automatically snaps to the bottom of the page. Anybody know what that is
    > all about and how I can fix it ?
    >
    > Lou

    Go to Tools - Options - General and examine the URL that points to your
    msn.com homepage. Look to see if it simply http://msn.com or if it is
    something like:

    http://mymsn.com/#blahblah

    You might also try clearing your disk cache.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Nov 1, 2005

  3. Lou

    Lou Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > Lou wrote:
    >
    >> When I open Firefox (my startup page is msn.com) it opens and then
    >> automatically snaps to the bottom of the page. Anybody know what that
    >> is all about and how I can fix it ?
    >>
    >> Lou

    > Go to Tools - Options - General and examine the URL that points to your
    > msn.com homepage. Look to see if it simply http://msn.com or if it is
    > something like:
    >
    > http://mymsn.com/#blahblah
    >
    > You might also try clearing your disk cache.

    Thanks Ed, but that is not the cause. I also tried using a different HP
    but to no avail. Clearing the disk cache also didn't work. Very strange.

    Lou

    Lou, Nov 1, 2005