    --
    "You can lead them to LINUX
    but you can't make them THINK"

    evodawg, Dec 27, 2008

  2. evodawg

    John Doe Guest

    evodawg <> wrote:

    > Lately I've noticed Firefox hanging for some time before opening a
    > website. I don't have many add-ons and I'm thinking this maybe the
    > reason. Have these addons: FireFTP Forecastfox Weather display and
    > Ant.com and DOM Inspector is disabled.Funny thing though DOM
    > Inspector has no disable button. Using Linux so don't think adware
    > can effect the browser.
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas? Firefox ver. 2.0.0.18

    Someone in another group was wondering about the Internet being slow
    lately. Unless you know it's the browser, you should suspect that
    it could be the website, especially if it opens very quickly at
    another website.

    John Doe, Dec 27, 2008

  3. evodawg

    evodawg Guest

    John Doe wrote:

    > evodawg <> wrote:
    >
    >> Lately I've noticed Firefox hanging for some time before opening a
    >> website. I don't have many add-ons and I'm thinking this maybe the
    >> reason. Have these addons: FireFTP Forecastfox Weather display and
    >> Ant.com and DOM Inspector is disabled.Funny thing though DOM
    >> Inspector has no disable button. Using Linux so don't think adware
    >> can effect the browser.
    >>
    >> Anyone have any ideas? Firefox ver. 2.0.0.18

    > Someone in another group was wondering about the Internet being slow
    > lately. Unless you know it's the browser, you should suspect that
    > it could be the website, especially if it opens very quickly at
    > another website.

    It was slow opening every website... Think I found the problem,ant.com add
    on. I disabled it and everything is running normal again...

    --
    "You can lead them to LINUX
    but you can't make them THINK"

    evodawg, Dec 28, 2008