    --
    Paull -
    but it is the second mouse that gets the cheese.

    Paull, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Paull

    Grinder Guest

    Paull wrote:

    > I miss my Google Toolbar that I used on IE. Has anyone
    > heard if Google will release one for people using real browsers?

    There's nothing official, but there is this:
    http://googlebar.mozdev.org/

    I cannot vouch for it, but have considered installing it. So far,
    though, I've been happy enough with QuickSearch.

    Grinder, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Paull

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Paull wrote:
    > I miss my Google Toolbar that I used on IE. Has anyone
    > heard if Google will release one for people using real browsers?

    I guess you don't know how to use Google without the "toolbar"? ;-)

    I opened the Google webpage, and typed in "google toolbar mozilla".
    There are plenty of returns for the Googlebar extension--only for
    FireFox--which would have been easily seen by anyone who took a few
    seconds to open up the extension webpage, and look. ;-)

    This will work assuming you are using FireFox. You didn't mention which
    browser you are utilizing in your post.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    .BRIAN., Jul 29, 2004
  4. Paull

    Coppernob Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:51:46 GMT, "Paull" <> wrote:

    >I miss my Google Toolbar that I used on IE. Has anyone
    >heard if Google will release one for people using real browsers?

    Been using the goglebar with firfox for 6 months so far. Works just
    fine.

    Coppernob, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Paull

    Chaos Master Guest

    At the date of Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:55:02 -0700, in article
    <>, Coppernob
    () said in alt.fan.mozilla:
    > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:51:46 GMT, "Paull" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I miss my Google Toolbar that I used on IE. Has anyone
    > >heard if Google will release one for people using real browsers?

    > Been using the goglebar with firfox for 6 months so far. Works just
    > fine.

    I use it also, but I CAN'T USE the options dialog. The window opens, but the
    tabs don't work at all.

    []s
    --
    Chaos Master®, posting from Brazil. REPLY TO GROUP!
    MSN: http://marreka.no-ip.com

    Chaos Master, Jul 30, 2004
  6. Chaos Master wrote:

    > I use it also, but I CAN'T USE the options dialog. The window opens, but the
    > tabs don't work at all.
    >
    > []s

    That's a known bug. Close the options window and reopen it. It'll work
    now.

    Phillip Bryant, Aug 1, 2004
  7. Paull

    Chaos Master Guest

    Phillip Bryant executou uma operação ilegal e será fechado:
    > Chaos Master wrote:
    >
    > > I use it also, but I CAN'T USE the options dialog. The window opens, but the
    > > tabs don't work at all.
    > >
    > > []s

    > That's a known bug. Close the options window and reopen it. It'll work
    > now.

    OK. After this, it works.

    []s

    Chaos Master, Aug 1, 2004