    when you visit a website that needs your email or address, you merely click
    the AutoFill button and the appropriate info is automatically typed in. Is
    there an extension like this for Firefox?
    History Fan, May 13, 2005

  2. On Fri, 13 May 2005 09:50:25 -0400, History Fan wrote:

    > I just started using Firefox 1.04, and so far it performs fairly well.
    > I really like the Google Toolbar, and installed the unofficial version for
    > Firefox. It works fine, however, it doesn't have one feature the IE version
    > has: AutoFill. This stores your name and other personal information, and
    > when you visit a website that needs your email or address, you merely click
    > the AutoFill button and the appropriate info is automatically typed in. Is
    > there an extension like this for Firefox?

    Tools>Privacy>Saved Form Information

    However, storing passwords and/or personal information within your browser
    is not the safest thing you can do. In fact, anyone that uses a browser to
    store their passwords deserves whatever they get.
    --
    Up From Third Base To Huntington
    They Sang Another Victory Song...
    Paul J The Grump, May 13, 2005