    map on the left is missing.
    I tried disabling all my extensions, makes no difference.

    Any ideas????

    Joe, Sep 11, 2006

  2. Joe

    eveversion4 Guest

    Joe wrote:
    > Running Firefox 1.5.0.6
    >
    > When I open Google Maps the vertical bar that changes the scale of the
    > map on the left is missing.
    > I tried disabling all my extensions, makes no difference.
    >
    > Any ideas????

    I'm just guessing, do you have the Sun Java Runtime Environment
    installed? You need it for Firefox to use Java properly.

    eve
    eveversion4

    remove "dontsendmecrap" to reply

    eveversion4, Sep 11, 2006

  3. Joe

    gwtc Guest

    eveversion4 wrote:
    > Joe wrote:
    >> Running Firefox 1.5.0.6
    >>
    >> When I open Google Maps the vertical bar that changes the scale of the
    >> map on the left is missing.
    >> I tried disabling all my extensions, makes no difference.
    >>
    >> Any ideas????
    >>

    > I'm just guessing, do you have the Sun Java Runtime Environment
    > installed? You need it for Firefox to use Java properly.
    >
    > eve

    java has nothing to do with it. Its javascript that needs to be checked.

    --
    Pic of the Day -- Yes, eating requires protective gear:
    http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bigburgerle2.jpg

    gwtc, Sep 11, 2006
  4. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Sun Java Runtime Environment is installed.
    Both Java and Javascript are enabled.

    Joe, Sep 12, 2006