    resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.

    TIA

    Sam

    Sam, Jun 9, 2005

  2. Sam

    Big Will Guest

    Sam wrote:
    > Hi All - I have Firefox v1.0.4 loaded with current versions of Spyware
    > Blaster and Spybot S&D. I can't seem to get Google maps to work in
    > Firefox - although it works fine in IE. Is this an incompatibility or
    > a settings problem? If settings, can you tell me what to look at to
    > resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Sam

    All spywareblaster does for Moz/FF is block tracking cookies of various
    domains, which may be required for various google features to work.
    Tracking cookies don't pose any real security threat.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Jun 9, 2005

  3. Sam

    Roland Guest

    On 9-6-2005 13:55, Sam wrote:
    > Hi All - I have Firefox v1.0.4 loaded with current versions of Spyware
    > Blaster and Spybot S&D. I can't seem to get Google maps to work in
    > Firefox - although it works fine in IE. Is this an incompatibility or
    > a settings problem? If settings, can you tell me what to look at to
    > resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Sam

    Verify that the checkbox at Tools -> Options -> Web Features -> Enable
    JavaScript -> Advanced -> Change Images is checked ("on").
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ` ___ ___
    `/__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Jun 9, 2005
  4. Sam

    Sam Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:28:52 +0200, Roland <> wrote:

    >On 9-6-2005 13:55, Sam wrote:
    >> Hi All - I have Firefox v1.0.4 loaded with current versions of Spyware
    >> Blaster and Spybot S&D. I can't seem to get Google maps to work in
    >> Firefox - although it works fine in IE. Is this an incompatibility or
    >> a settings problem? If settings, can you tell me what to look at to
    >> resolve this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Sam
    >>

    >Verify that the checkbox at Tools -> Options -> Web Features -> Enable
    >JavaScript -> Advanced -> Change Images is checked ("on").

    perfect. thanks.

    Sam, Jun 11, 2005