  1. wtf?

    wtf? Guest

    Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.
    wtf?, May 5, 2007

  2. wtf?

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, May 5, 2007

  3. wtf?

    Guest

    On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <> wrote:
    > Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

    sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
    talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
    make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.
    , May 5, 2007
  4. wtf?

    Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <> wrote:
    >> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

    > sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
    > talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
    > make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.

    Dang, glad to see it wasn't just my crystal ball on the fritz today. :)

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, May 6, 2007
  5. Ed Mullen wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> On May 5, 8:23 am, wtf? <> wrote:
    >>> Why is firefox failing 2-3 times per online session? IE never did.

    >> sorry, but my crystal ball is on the fritz today. What are you
    >> talking about? We need more information such as what are you doing to
    >> make it crash? What extensions and themes you have?, etc.
    >>

    > Dang, glad to see it wasn't just my crystal ball on the fritz today. :)

    And here I thought it was the second hand crystal ball Jay gave me for
    Christmas!

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, May 6, 2007