    I am trying to install Adblocker, Filterset.g and Session Saver.
    Thank in advance,
    Michelle
    Michelle P, Dec 11, 2005

  2. Michelle P

    Michelle P Guest

    Never mind. A clue in another posting gave me the info to turn on the
    ability to install the extensions. about:config search install that did
    it....
    Michelle

    Michelle P, Dec 11, 2005

  3. I can install extensions, but I haven't been able to install
    GreaseMonkey scripts yet. I get an error saying I don't have permission
    to access the Chrome directory. Is this something I can fix by changing
    an about:config setting?

    -Vik
    (PowerMac G5, OS-X)

    Vik Rubenfeld, Jan 30, 2006