    tabs.

    MAF 0.6.2 can be got from http://maf.mozdev.org/installation.html at
    the bottom of the page, before the change log.

    GraB, Mar 12, 2006

  2. GraB

    Gordon Guest

    On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:44:39 +1300, GraB wrote:

    > MAF 0.6.3 (for Firefox 1.5.
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=212
    >
    > I installed MAF 0.6.2 in Firefox 1.0.7 and it works fine. Saves a
    > webpage to a single file ( .MAFF extension) which Firefox can then
    > open as a fully working webpage. Encodes and decodes faster than the
    > MHT utility for IE and makes a smaller file too. It can save multiple
    > tabs.

    Interesting. Does not work for version 1.5.0.1.

    Scrapbook is a similar prgramme/extension by the looks of it.

    Gordon, Mar 13, 2006

  3. GraB

    David Guest

    GraB wrote:
    > MAF 0.6.3 (for Firefox 1.5+)
    >
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=212
    >
    > I installed MAF 0.6.2 in Firefox 1.0.7 and it works fine. Saves a
    > webpage to a single file ( .MAFF extension) which Firefox can then
    > open as a fully working webpage. Encodes and decodes faster than the
    > MHT utility for IE and makes a smaller file too. It can save multiple
    > tabs.
    >
    > MAF 0.6.2 can be got from http://maf.mozdev.org/installation.html at
    > the bottom of the page, before the change log.

    Can it encode/decode MHT files? Having to fire up IE to read those is a
    pain.

    David, Mar 13, 2006
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:43:41 +1300, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:44:39 +1300, GraB wrote:
    >
    >> MAF 0.6.3 (for Firefox 1.5.
    >>
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=212
    >>
    >> I installed MAF 0.6.2 in Firefox 1.0.7 and it works fine. Saves a
    >> webpage to a single file ( .MAFF extension) which Firefox can then
    >> open as a fully working webpage. Encodes and decodes faster than the
    >> MHT utility for IE and makes a smaller file too. It can save multiple
    >> tabs.

    >Interesting. Does not work for version 1.5.0.1.
    >
    >Scrapbook is a similar prgramme/extension by the looks of it.

    This near the bottom of the page on the above link:

    MAF working on 1.5.0.1

    Great job! I followed the steps posted at
    http://www.createforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=21&mforum=maf and it
    works!!! Thxs!!!

    unzip maf-0.6.3.xpi
    edit the file install.rdf:
    <em:minVersion>1.5</em:minVersion>
    <em:maxVersion>1.5.0.1</em:maxVersion>

    zip the files again and install.

    (xpi files are actually zip files, just change the extension to zip
    and back again).

    GraB, Mar 13, 2006
  5. GraB

    GraB Guest

    On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:16:38 +1300, David <> wrote:

    >GraB wrote:
    >> MAF 0.6.3 (for Firefox 1.5+)
    >>
    >> https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=212
    >>
    >> I installed MAF 0.6.2 in Firefox 1.0.7 and it works fine. Saves a
    >> webpage to a single file ( .MAFF extension) which Firefox can then
    >> open as a fully working webpage. Encodes and decodes faster than the
    >> MHT utility for IE and makes a smaller file too. It can save multiple
    >> tabs.
    >>
    >> MAF 0.6.2 can be got from http://maf.mozdev.org/installation.html at
    >> the bottom of the page, before the change log.

    >Can it encode/decode MHT files? Having to fire up IE to read those is a
    >pain.

    Yes, it can encode and decode MHT. I tried one in Firefox.

    GraB, Mar 13, 2006