    Once again, this is not spam, and the program is totally free!

    Best Regards,
    wpog

    wpog, Jun 24, 2005

  2. Re: FIREFOX EXTENSION FOR IE PRIVACE KEEPER (A FREE PROGRAM) GET

    wpog uitte de volgende tekst op 24/06/2005 7:48:
    > Hello, to all in the group!
    >
    > I have just found a program that replaces Window Washer, and it has a
    > "Firefox" part to it as well as IE, and in my opinion it does the job even
    > better, and it is totally free!
    >
    > No, I'm not a spammer...I just wanted everyone to know about this little
    > gem of a program as it is very, very, very, very handy!
    >
    > Here is the link: http://www.browsertools.net/IE-Privacy-Keeper/index.html
    >
    > Once again, this is not spam, and the program is totally free!

    If you have a few weeks of patience, Firefox 1.1 will have a Sanitize
    function built in.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    Interesting websites:
    www.lieverleven.be (I cooperate)
    www.eu04.com European Referendum Campaign
    aouw.org The Art Of Urban Warfare

    Hendrik Maryns, Jun 24, 2005

  3. wpog

    wpog Guest

    Re: FIREFOX EXTENSION FOR IE PRIVACY KEEPER (A FREE PROGRAM) GET RID OF WINDOW WASHER!!!!!!!!:)

    Hey, thanks for the info on the updated Firefox!:)

    I do like the other features as well on IE Privacy Keeper, which is to
    clean all the caches on Windows, and just a whole hacky sack of other
    things that Window Washer did, and that I wanted to replace, and for
    free, and that's the big point here is that the program costs nothing,
    and it is functional.

    Will the new update for Firefox have functions for all of Windows, or is
    it just for Firefox?

    Anyway, thanks again for the infomation.

    Best Regards,
    wpog

    Hendrik Maryns <> wrote in

    wpog, Jun 25, 2005
  4. wpog

    Charani Guest

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:48:15 GMT, wpog wrote:

    > No, I'm not a spammer...I just wanted everyone to know about this little
    > gem of a program as it is very, very, very, very handy!
    >
    > Once again, this is not spam, and the program is totally free!

    Why is it that whenever I see something like this in a post I
    immediately think of the first rule of spammers: Spammers lie.

    Charani, Jun 25, 2005
  5. wpog

    Roland Guest

    On 25-6-2005 10:43, Charani wrote:
    > On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:48:15 GMT, wpog wrote:
    >

    >>No, I'm not a spammer...I just wanted everyone to know about this little
    >>gem of a program as it is very, very, very, very handy!
    >>
    >>Once again, this is not spam, and the program is totally free!

    > Why is it that whenever I see something like this in a post I
    > immediately think of the first rule of spammers: Spammers lie.

    I got the same feeling as you. It has all the signs of spam: 2 denials
    of the message being spam, all caps subject, extensive use of
    exclamation marks. It led me to draw only one conclusion: the message
    *is* spam.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ` ___ ___
    `/__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Jun 25, 2005
  6. wpog

    wpog Guest

    Roland,

    No, I'm not a spammer at all! You'll notice that I haven't sent anything
    else, but in the future I will not post with all caps...sorry about that
    dude....I was just really excited to finally find something that handles
    Firefox as well.

    I used to use Window Washer, and it didn't have an extension for Firefox,
    and then I asked a friend of mine, who is much more computer literate
    than I'll ever be, and he told me about IE Privacy Keeper, and so because
    it does everything that Window Washer does, and you don't have to pay for
    it, or "Creatively Acquire it, such as a serial, or a crack;-)", then I
    just thought everyone in this Newsgroup would like to know about it, and
    that is all.

    At any rate, I apologize once again if I have offended anyone, and I hope
    that you'll just realize that I was/still am a "Newbie."

    Regards,
    wpog

    Roland <> wrote in

    wpog, Jun 26, 2005
  7. wpog

    Roland Guest

    On 26-6-2005 10:48, wpog wrote:

    > Roland,
    >
    > No, I'm not a spammer at all! You'll notice that I haven't sent anything
    > else, but in the future I will not post with all caps...sorry about that
    > dude....I was just really excited to finally find something that handles
    > Firefox as well.
    >
    > I used to use Window Washer, and it didn't have an extension for Firefox,
    > and then I asked a friend of mine, who is much more computer literate
    > than I'll ever be, and he told me about IE Privacy Keeper, and so because
    > it does everything that Window Washer does, and you don't have to pay for
    > it, or "Creatively Acquire it, such as a serial, or a crack;-)", then I
    > just thought everyone in this Newsgroup would like to know about it, and
    > that is all.
    >
    > At any rate, I apologize once again if I have offended anyone, and I hope
    > that you'll just realize that I was/still am a "Newbie."
    >
    > Regards,
    > wpog

    Well that's OK. I wasn't offended by your post. As a matter of fact I
    did have a peek at the website, but I didn't see any advantages for me.
    But you seem to be a happy user of the program :)
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ` ___ ___