    Thank you for help,

    Lora
    , Dec 18, 2005

  2. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > I was attempting to listen to the music on music.yahoo.com when I got
    > the error FIREFOX.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
    > are sorry for the inconvenience.
    >
    > AppName: firefox.exe AppVer: 1.8.20051.11116 ModName: firefox.exe
    > ModVer: 1.8.25005.11116 Offset: 001db2ce
    >
    > Thank you for help,
    >
    > Lora

    More detail is required. Please describe just what you clicked on so we
    can try to reproduce the problem. Also, some notes about what OS, music
    player software, plugins, etc. would sure help.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 18, 2005

  3. AljoshaNL Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I was attempting to listen to the music on music.yahoo.com when I got
    >> the error FIREFOX.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
    >> are sorry for the inconvenience.
    >>
    >> AppName: firefox.exe AppVer: 1.8.20051.11116 ModName: firefox.exe
    >> ModVer: 1.8.25005.11116 Offset: 001db2ce
    >>
    >> Thank you for help,
    >>
    >> Lora
    >>

    > More detail is required. Please describe just what you clicked on so we
    > can try to reproduce the problem. Also, some notes about what OS, music
    > player software, plugins, etc. would sure help.

    And what is your version? Upgrading to the newest version *might* help
    AljoshaNL, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Guest

    In http://launch.yahoo.com/ I had clicked on Shakira in Times Square .
    I have Window XP SP 2. I have Mozila/5.0 (Windows; U; Window NT 5.1;
    en-USA; rv: 1.8) Gecko/250051111 Firefox/1.5. I have Windows Media
    Player 10.0, RealPlayer 10.5, QuickTime 7.0.3, DrivX Player 6.0.

    Plugins: PCMan's IE Tab Plug-In for Mozila and Forefox; Real Jukebox NS
    Plugin; RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32 bit;)
    RealPlayer Version Plugin; Mozila ActiveX Control plugin suport; Coupon
    Inc. Bricks Plugin; Shockwave Flash; AOL Media Playback Plugin; Yahoo
    Application State Plugin; RealArcade Mozila Plugin; RealNetworks
    Rhapsody Player Engine; Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Update
    3; Adobe Acrobat; QuickTime Pug-In 7.0.3.

    Extensian: IE Tab 1.0.6.4

    Lora
    , Dec 19, 2005
  5. Ed Mullen Guest

    wrote:
    > In http://launch.yahoo.com/ I had clicked on Shakira in Times Square .
    > I have Window XP SP 2. I have Mozila/5.0 (Windows; U; Window NT 5.1;
    > en-USA; rv: 1.8) Gecko/250051111 Firefox/1.5. I have Windows Media
    > Player 10.0, RealPlayer 10.5, QuickTime 7.0.3, DrivX Player 6.0.
    >
    > Plugins: PCMan's IE Tab Plug-In for Mozila and Forefox; Real Jukebox NS
    > Plugin; RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32 bit;)
    > RealPlayer Version Plugin; Mozila ActiveX Control plugin suport; Coupon
    > Inc. Bricks Plugin; Shockwave Flash; AOL Media Playback Plugin; Yahoo
    > Application State Plugin; RealArcade Mozila Plugin; RealNetworks
    > Rhapsody Player Engine; Java(TM) 2 Platform Standard Edition 5.0 Update
    > 3; Adobe Acrobat; QuickTime Pug-In 7.0.3.
    >
    > Extensian: IE Tab 1.0.6.4
    >
    > Lora

    So many extension/plugins, so little time.

    Seriously, I'd try booting FF into Safe Mode to negate all that "stuff"
    and see what happens.

    I don't subscribe to the service and clicking on the "try it for free"
    links led me to the same "sign up" screen. Not going to. Hate all the
    download services for various reasons. Sorry I couldn't help more.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Dec 19, 2005
  6. Guest

    I still don't know what caused a problem, becase safe mode doesn't have
    IE Tab. The error ocured when I was using switching to IE Tab.

    Lora
    , Dec 19, 2005
  7. Guest

    Should I get rid of IE Tab? I think this is what caused the problem.

    Thank you,

    Lora
    , Dec 21, 2005