    Thanks!

    --
    http://tomrue.hopto.org

    Tom Rue, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Tom Rue

    Pete Guest

    Tom Rue wrote:

    > I recently switched my default browser to Mozilla Firefox, on WinXP Pro.
    > When opening a link, I get the following error on one tab, even as the
    > correct web page opens on another tab:
    >
    > "The file /c:/docume~1/tom/local~1/temp/documents.html cannot be found.
    > Please check the location and try again."
    >
    > I suspect there's a setting to correct this, but I can't find it. Any
    > suggestions would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >

    > --
    > http://tomrue.hopto.org

    Your better off joining the firefox forum and speaking to the pro's

    Pete, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Tom Rue

    Ben Guest

    It looks like when you installed Firefox, you ran it from that location
    (which would have been the temp folder for your XP group). As that folder
    fills up, files get removed automatically in most cases. I would
    re-download Firefox into say Program Files/Mozilla, etc. and re-install it
    from there.

    Ben, Jul 13, 2004