Firefox - ebay.co.uk - problems

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Kneewax, Aug 4, 2004.

  1. Kneewax

    Kneewax Guest

    Hi,

    I have an odd problem with my Firefox installation, it works fine on 90%
    of websites, but since Monday it has stopped displaying any pictures
    from ebay.co.uk it does not do this on any other site and was working
    fine up until Monday. I have not installed any extensions or add ons
    since last week, so can see no obvious reason for this behaviour.

    Any ideas anyone?

    Cheers

    Kneewax
    History is an illusion caused by the passage of time.
    Time is an illusion caused by the passage of History
    - Wave Harmonic Theory of
    Historical Perception (DNA)

    Make my 'cold' a 'hot' to mail me!

    Kneewax, Aug 4, 2004

  2. Kneewax

    .BRIAN. Guest

    Kneewax wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an odd problem with my Firefox installation, it works fine on 90%
    > of websites, but since Monday it has stopped displaying any pictures
    > from ebay.co.uk it does not do this on any other site and was working
    > fine up until Monday. I have not installed any extensions or add ons
    > since last week, so can see no obvious reason for this behaviour.
    >
    > Any ideas anyone?

    And you already verified they weren't /accidentally/ blocked?

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm

    .BRIAN., Aug 4, 2004

  3. ..BRIAN. wrote:

    > Kneewax wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I have an odd problem with my Firefox installation, it works fine on
    >> 90% of websites, but since Monday it has stopped displaying any
    >> pictures from ebay.co.uk it does not do this on any other site and was
    >> working fine up until Monday. I have not installed any extensions or
    >> add ons since last week, so can see no obvious reason for this behaviour.
    >>
    >> Any ideas anyone?
    >>

    > And you already verified they weren't /accidentally/ blocked?

    Also, take a look in Tools>>Options>>Web Features>>Images, and make sure
    Load Images is checked and that For the originating Web site only is
    unchecked. Click on Permissions to check on Brian's suggestion.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Aug 4, 2004