    help either.

    Thanks for any help.

    Frank

    Frank, Jan 2, 2006

  2. Frank

    avalanche Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 10:13:45 -0800, Frank <> wrote:

    >When I booted up my PC today and opened Firfox none of the tabs I was
    >viewing yesterday showed up. Only one was there. Before I closed
    >down I went to tools>options>general>use current pages, which is what
    >I normally do when I want to save my current pages, but it didn't
    >work, and this isn't the first time it's happened.
    >
    >I also have the extension called Session Saver 0.2, but that didn't
    >help either.
    >
    >Thanks for any help.
    >
    >Frank

    I assumed shutting down erased prior stuff. But if not, maybe
    closing-program then shutting down does. Or shutting down before
    closing program/browser keeps stuff til you restart. If any of this
    makes sense, did you maybe close browser before shutting down?

    Possibly-all-wet Brad

    avalanche, Jan 3, 2006

  3. Frank

    Frank Guest

    On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:06:14 -0500, avalanche <>
    wrote:

    >I assumed shutting down erased prior stuff. But if not, maybe
    >closing-program then shutting down does. Or shutting down before
    >closing program/browser keeps stuff til you restart. If any of this
    >makes sense, did you maybe close browser before shutting down?
    >
    >Possibly-all-wet Brad

    No, I shut down the browser first.

    Frank, Jan 3, 2006