Firefox & Dallas Morning News site

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Ryetronics, May 14, 2007.

  1. Ryetronics

    Ryetronics Guest

    Ryetronics, May 14, 2007

  2. Leonidas Jones, May 14, 2007

  3. Ryetronics

    History Fan Guest

    "Ryetronics" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have found a link that works fine in IE7 but does not work in
    > Firefox. Link is below...
    >
    > http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/fronts/NEWS?SITE=TXDAM&TEMPLATE=HOME.html&SECTION=HOME
    >
    > In my firefox, it comes out as just text, with the margins awry.
    > Anyone know why this link is giving FF trouble?

    That website looks screwed up on my computer as well, using FF
    2.0.0.3. With IE 7 everything is spaced properly. Some websites just don't
    display correctly with Firefox, and a few don't load at all. However, those
    numbers are constantly getting smaller. But until then, that is why
    extensions like IE Tab are so useful. Only other suggestion I can make it
    to decrease your Firefox font settings. Tools, Options, Content, Fonts &
    Colors.

    History Fan, May 14, 2007
  4. Ryetronics

    History Fan Guest

    History Fan, May 14, 2007
  5. Ryetronics

    lkboop Guest

    Ryetronics wrote:
    > I have found a link that works fine in IE7 but does not work in
    > Firefox. Link is below...
    >
    > http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/fronts/NEWS?SITE=TXDAM&TEMPLATE=HOME.html&SECTION=HOME
    >
    > In my firefox, it comes out as just text, with the margins awry.
    > Anyone know why this link is giving FF trouble?

    I'm running FF 2.0.0.3 and the Dallas paper looks just fine. By the way
    the only website I ever had any problems with running FF is music
    download at WalMart. But they need to hire people that speak English and
    have a clue as to what they are doing.

    lkboop, May 14, 2007