    page, it will open that link in a new tab instead of opening another copy of
    Firefox. No luck so far, is this possible?

    Oldspook

    Oldspook, Apr 8, 2005

  2. Oldspook

    Roland Guest

    On 8-4-2005 3:54, Oldspook wrote:
    > I love Firefox, especially the tab feature.
    >
    > I have been trying to configure Firefox to when I click on a link on a web
    > page, it will open that link in a new tab instead of opening another copy of
    > Firefox. No luck so far, is this possible?
    >
    > Oldspook

    Just a few post back there's a thread discussing a similar issue. The
    thread is titled "[Firefox] Use New Tab instead of New Window?" by paulj.
    Maybe it solves your question too. If not, post more details about your
    problem.
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ___ ___
    /__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Apr 8, 2005

  3. Oldspook

    Oldspook Guest

    Thanks, I found it and that fixed it.

    Oldspook

    Oldspook, Apr 8, 2005
  4. Oldspook

    RogerB Guest

    Oldspook wrote:
    > Thanks, I found it and that fixed it.
    >
    > Oldspook
    >
    > "Roland" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>On 8-4-2005 3:54, Oldspook wrote:
    >>
    >>>I love Firefox, especially the tab feature.
    >>>
    >>>I have been trying to configure Firefox to when I click on a link on a
    >>>web page, it will open that link in a new tab instead of opening another
    >>>copy of Firefox. No luck so far, is this possible?
    >>>
    >>>Oldspook

    >>Just a few post back there's a thread discussing a similar issue. The
    >>thread is titled "[Firefox] Use New Tab instead of New Window?" by paulj.
    >>Maybe it solves your question too. If not, post more details about your
    >>problem.
    >>--
    >>Regards,
    >>
    >>Roland de Ruiter
    >> ___ ___
    >> /__/ w_/ /__/
    >>/ \ /_/ / \

    Click the link with the mouse wheel and the link opens in a new tab.

    RogerB

    RogerB, Apr 8, 2005
  5. Oldspook

    mike555 Guest

    === you might get the ext. called "Super Drag and Go" , it lets you
    drag a link to an open spot in your browser window and it automatically
    loads it in a new tab , very usefull if you want to read a page while

    mike555, Apr 8, 2005
  6. Oldspook

    Splibbilla Guest

    "mike555" <> in news::

    > === you might get the ext. called "Super Drag and Go" , it lets you
    > drag a link to an open spot in your browser window and it automatically
    > loads it in a new tab , very usefull if you want to read a page while

    Tabbrowser Preferences has quite a few detailed tweaks including a button ntect to tabs. but has no re-ordering functoin
    AFAIK.

    ther'es a page.. TBE extension
    http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/tabextensions/index.html.en

    "This extension strongly unrecommended. Tab Mix is recommended instead of this, because it is stable, light, and it covers
    most useful features of this"

    terrilby honest or maybe overly humble?? :)

    but this guy has lots of info on other tab-related extensions.
    doen'st seem to comment on "Super Drag and Go"
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:piro.sakura.ne.jp "Super Drag and Go"
    while comments on others.
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=site:piro.sakura.ne.jp "tabbrowser preferences "

    --
    1 WinXp,Ff1.0.2 GoogleBar(XPI-rimental), Sage, PrefBar, Tabbrowser Preferences, CopyURL, IEView, Conquery(trying),
    and?

    Splibbilla, Apr 9, 2005