    Can someone please advise.

    Thanks

    Brian

    Brian, Dec 1, 2006

  2. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Sorry guys. Problem seems to have sorted itself out.
    Clicked on a URL link in the Ngs and it opened in firefox. Go figure!
    Regards

    Brian

    Brian, Dec 1, 2006

  3. Brian

    Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > Sorry guys. Problem seems to have sorted itself out.
    > Clicked on a URL link in the Ngs and it opened in firefox. Go figure!
    > Regards
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > Been using Firebox for a year now with windowsxp pro. Each time I try and
    > > open Firefox, I get an error message saying it is already open. to open a
    > > new window restart windows. Needless to say this hasn't solved the
    > > problem. Control+Alt+Del does not show Firefox running either in the
    > > Applications nor in the Processes.
    > > Can someone please advise.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Brian

    its a known problem. When you close FF and try and restart it, you get
    a message that its already running. When that happens, bring up the
    task manager [ctrl+alt+del] and end it that way.

    , Dec 1, 2006